Monday, October 11, 2010

It's been awhile...

I haven't been on here in awhile!! A lot has happened since the last time I have been on here.

Logan turned 1 on September 25th!! He is growing so fast!! He had an MRI done, the first try was with a sedative which didn't work and the second try they had to put him out. The results came back and they found a kind of cyst on his skull. I am working on getting a second opinion just to be sure. I will be sure to post updates when I get them.

Kaleb isn't doing soccer anymore, he just isn't ready. He was wanting to play around instead of actually trying to learn and play soccer, so it was just a distraction to the other kids on the team. He really wants to play baseball so I am thinking he may just not be into soccer.

Stacy got engaged to Brian, they are planning their wedding as I type this lol. They have set the date for January 22nd here in Lubbock. I helped her find her dress and it is absolutely amazing, it was very emotional but I held myself together pretty good!! Stacy and the boys are doing really good and all are really happy.

Josh's birthday was the other day and I made a big meal for him and had all of his family over. We had a great day and Josh enjoyed himself. He is ready to go find himself some boots now!!

I am ready for this semester of school to be over!! I will only have 3 more left!! I am half way done and cannot wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot tell you how happy I am that you have so many wonderful things going on right now!!

    ReplyDelete