Friday, September 3, 2010

First Week of School






The boys had a great first week of school! We went and got Logan 2 hours early cause he kept fussing but it was just because he was tired and the surroundings were a little strange to him. But his 2nd day went great!! Kaleb has learned so much in his preschool class and it was only the first week!! I am excited when he is excited to go to school!! My first week back to the books went OK, I got a 100 on my first quiz in English. I also had to pay an arm and a leg for my books. I have to write my first essay pretty soon for my English class and it has to over someone who has had a major impact on my life...so I am doing my essay over D!! It is going to be a hard essay to write but I feel this essay will be one of the easier ones because I enjoy talking about D and all of his accomplishments and what a great man he was!! I will let you guys know at a later date how that essay ends up!!



Sorry the pictures aren't the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment