Friday, August 27, 2010

Haven't been here in awhile...

Well...I am back!! I haven't gotten on here in awhile. There have been many things happen. Josh is back from West Virginia and has been home for about 2 or 3 weeks now. He still has no job as of right now but it is looking, a company is suppose to call him next Monday or Tuesday...hopefully to tell him when to start!!! The boys start school on Monday, Logan is in Mrs. Lori's class...she was Kaleb's teacher when he started Calvary!! And Kaleb has Mrs. Rawls, I met her for the first time last night at meet the teacher night and she seems pretty nice. Kaleb is going to be learning about colors, numbers, ABC's, and much much more...and will even learn how to write his name!! I also start school again on Monday!! I am ready and excited!! I am taking 13 hours this semester and this will be my last semester to do classes online...that means I will actually have to get up and get dressed to go to classes in the Spring!! Kaleb has soccer evaluations tomorrow and he is so excited!! It looks like we will have a busy fall ahead of us and I cannot wait!! I need something to keep me busy and make me stop being so lazy!! Things are hard with Josh not having a job right now but I am trying to just enjoy each day and not worry so much about bills like I used to. Things will hopefully fall into place pretty soon and things will once again be "normal" again...maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment